Connecting To The Consumer
Increase patient communication with features such as waiting room information boards, estimated wait times, demographic and scheduling integrations to PM/EMR. This consumer facing web and mobile application is a patient’s itinerary management service. Automated communication between staff and patients means less workflow interruptions and a reduced number of patients that leave without being seen. Receive real-time feedback from patients that leave without being seen. Receive real-time feedback from patients and be proactive in improving their experience.
- Unlimited bi-directional communication between staff and patients
- Send appointment reminders, confirmation and instructions
- Complete check-in, forms and surveys from any mobile device
PATIENT SATISFACTION SURVEYS
- Create your own customizable surveys
- Manage facility performance with real-time feedback
- Establish baselines to measure future performance
- Patients can share positive results on social media
- Patients can fill out HIPPA compliant forms before arrival
- Reduce paperwork during registrations
- Efficient and secure data collection
- Form completion indicator for staff to see how many forms the patient has completed
Automated communication between staff and patients means less workflow interruptions. Enable your staff to reduce the number of patients that leave without being seen. Receive real-time feedback on your patient’s experience and become proactive in improving the patient experience. The new generation of patients expects the same convenience from their healthcare provider that they get from their pizza man. If you can research, order and track a pizza online – why not apply that same concept to healthcare? In today’s new wave of consumer competition, patients have a choice. Jellyfish Health can help you create an enhanced patient experience – making choosing your facility an easy one.
After 20 years in this business, I can tell you, that happy patients heal faster.
-Mike Madewell, Business Administrator, Panama City Surgery Center
Cut In Half
50% reduction in door
to registration time
in completed patient
Stay Up To Date