Join us! Modern Healthcare voted us one of their Best Places to Work 2017
We are a fast-growing company based on the Emerald Coast in Panama City, Florida. At Jellyfish Health, we enjoy competitive pay, excellent benefits and a startup culture that values contribution to the team’s mission. You will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact to the business, our clients and our future. We work hard, but we have fun doing it! Are you ready to join us?
How many times have you shown up to your doctor’s appointment 15 minutes early, only to sit in the waiting room for over an hour? All the while you are wondering: when is it my turn? Frustration mounts as the realization sets in that you are wasting time. How much longer? Why are they so behind? Couldn’t they have told me it would be a long wait? Should I reschedule? Can’t they do anything about this?!
The answer is YES! Jellyfish Health is a disruptive patient engagement company that eliminates the wait in medical clinics with solutions that offer real time transparency for patients and staff. We are a fast-growing company based on the Emerald Coast in Panama City, Florida. At Jellyfish Health, we enjoy competitive pay, excellent benefits, and a startup culture that values contribution to the team’s mission.
You have the opportunity to make an immediate impact to the business, our clients, and our future. We work hard, but we have a lot of fun doing it! Are you ready to join us?
Uses creativity in design and approach to support the marketing strategy of Jellyfish Health solutions to outpatient clinics to ensure physician groups, healthcare systems and patients know how awesome our products are! You will support the marketing and branding activities for the company, crafting designs and messages for the solution, developing innovative marketing programs that drive demand, managing the trade show calendar, and equipping the sales team to share product details with prospects and clients. Attention to detail is critical, along with the ability to articulate solution capabilities into business benefits for our clients and prospects.
- Develops and implements marketing collateral for the organization.
- Stays current on competitors and changes in the industry to best serve the objectives of the organization.
- Performs market research to identify new trends.
- Maintains marketing databases to support campaign and lead generation efforts.
- Supports targeted marketing campaigns.
- Creates communication collateral that effectively describe and promote the organization and its products; graphics, brochures, company or product fact sheets, logos, or other promotional products.
- Develops, coordinates and implements marketing communication projects with responsibilities that include public relations, special events and trade show management, advertising, and creating brand awareness.
- A bachelor’s degree or MBA with a marketing, communications, graphic design or advertising focus.
- Excellent analytical, writing, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to develop innovative and effective tools to articulate and promote solution benefits to clients, prospects, and sales force
- Ability to work fast in a growing, fast-paced environment.
- Position based at corporate headquarters in Panama City, FL. Must be able to travel as necessary (estimated 25%).
We’re looking for someone ridiculously awesome. If this sounds like you, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume attached and quick note why you are the person we are looking for. We look forward to meeting you!
Sales Operations Coordinator
Position Title: Sales Operations Manager
Position Type/ Expected Hours of Work: Full time / 40 hours per week
ROLE SUMMARY & OBJECTIVE
Jellyfish Health is looking for an experienced Sales Operations Manager (SOM) who will be the resident sales technology expert and a master of efficiency. The Jellyfish Health SOM will have many important roles at its core, but will ultimately be responsible for enabling and optimizing sales team execution, productivity and performance through training, development of sales tools and job aids, sales process automation (utilizing HubSpot CRM), sales analysis, pricing review and documentation, proposal and contract templates and RFP response support. Collaborative engagement with marketing, implementation, product management and executives will be essential for success. The overall goal of this role is to assist the sale team in the attainment of sales goals through implementing supporting processes and resources that positively impact sales team productivity, efficiency, effectiveness and results.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Review, revise and manage HubSpot CRM to capture customer, contact, and opportunity data and report on the sales process results, trends and identify opportunities for optimizing results
- Improve productivity by evaluating and implementing sales technology processes
- Help Sales leaders make data-driven decisions
- Collaborate with Marketing and Inside Sales on demand and lead generation programs intended to grow the pipeline of opportunities for new clients and customer growth
- Create and manage Sales Contracts
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Minimum of two years in sales operations or sales support role within a SaaS industry
- Experience working in a fast paced sales environment where understanding of strategic sales processes and the steps necessary to drive sales results is required
- Experience in managing projects from concept to completion
- Experience in compliance or risk management preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (oral and written), and presentation skills
- Must be organized, detail oriented and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a virtual team where open, collaborative communication is expected
- Exhibits personal traits of curiosity, modesty, achievement orientation and conscientiousness
- Team player that is creative, process oriented and committed.